- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a SiteSpeed Hosting account (“Account”) by providing a valid email address, payment method, and any other information indicated as required. SiteSpeed Hosting may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that SiteSpeed Hosting will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your account password and any system passwords secure. SiteSpeed Hosting cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of SiteSpeed Hosting will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- The person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, SiteSpeed Hosting will automatically bill you for the first month of service and your credit card will automatically be billed each period (monthly or yearly) of your service renewal.
- You acknowledge that your credit card information will not be stored directly with SiteSpeed Hosting and will instead be transmitted to Stripe.com for secure storage and processing. It is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to keep your credit card information up to date using the account maintenance tools we make available to you. If your account cannot be charged, your hosting account will be at risk of cancellation. For the avoidance of doubt, Stripe.com is a Third Party Service.